Open-Source Intelligence (OSINT) Services
OSINT refers to intelligence that has been derived from publicly available sources. In short, that means any information that can legally be gathered from free, public sources about an individual or organisation.
Our OSINT services comprise of:
- Social media investigations;
- Comprehensive digital risk protection;
- Cryptocurrency investigations;
- Dark web investigations;
- Breached credentials monitoring; and
- Website takedowns.
Social media investigations can comprise of:
- Constructing a social media user’s profile using his or her data;
- Identifying links between persons of interest on social media;
- Identifying the person behind a social media account; and
- Tracking of social media hashtags or keywords.
Social Media sites include: Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, Snapchat and many more.
Comprehensive Digital Risk Monitoring
Social media accounts and internet sites can be monitored with the use of advanced internet monitoring tools. We can provide global coverage and curated cyber threat intelligence, finished advisories, high fidelity alerts and comprehensive in-depth attack and alert analysis.